Sunday, May 24, 2009

What do you see? No, not that. Try again...










Today at 2pm I was flipping through Astro channels just wondering what the hell am I gonna watch. While flipping, I saw my favourite TV show, Top Gear appeared on now showing list. I quickly press OK and there was one of the greatest TV show of all-time.

Top Gear has always been my fave because the quirky reviews (much like Stuff mag) and very commentive reviewers. Before this I never thought I will ever get what these reviewers or critics talk about. I just couldn't understand what they see when they critic or praise a car. I only see a car and hey, it's a car and that's it. There are no flare, passion or love in it. But that was then. Today I finally get what they're talking all these years.

You see, the world is more than meets the eye. There are more than what you literally see. But of course most of us are too naive to understand. We always say that we know ourselves very well but do we? I don't think so. It's too much confident that blinded us all from knowing ourselves and our surroundings' better. That's why I wanna get into art when doing my degree. I wanna see more than meet my eyes. So Top Gear, thanks for your wake up call. It's not just what we see, it's how we feel too. Take sometime to understand a situation, then you'll see what really happen. The truth are in front of you, dig deeper then you'll find it.

I found mine...what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?