Saturday, May 2, 2009

I used to like rain...

This is my second blog entry for today. Actually I wanted to just post one entry per day but since I've got nothing to do and my fingers are itching to type something, perhaps I should give an entry a go. For the record I HAVE some task to finish up (my MARA form, remember?) but I'm too lazy to do it. My gosh, Saturday really ruined my life...for now.

I want to go to GSC to finish up my project but I couldn't. Why? Because it's raining. Hell, I never feel this mad when raining. I like rain, if I'm indoors of course. But that feeling isn't here now. Just boring , alone and yes, it's Saturday night. I should have a night out with the boys. I planned to do so but rain, you come uninvited. Heavily uninvited.

The question is, will I ever go out tonight? I want to, but you have to stay tuned to find out.
Argh, it doesn't look so good. Place your bet on your way out. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?