Sunday, September 6, 2009

Death in 3D? Yummy...

SPOILER ALERT FOR THE FINAL DESTINATION (BETUL FINAL NI!!)

OK the cat is out of the bag. I'm a college dropout. I bet most of you have mixed feeling bout this. Honestly I don't really care. Eventhough I'm back to square one perhaps I should look elsewhere for opportunity. Anyway I'm still the same guy so movies is what I do to past all these FREE time that I have.

My buddies should know that I love violent movies. SAW films is the trigger point for me. Amputated legs, hands and lots of blood makes me amused. The more the better. Hands down to The Hills Have Eyes for making me addicted to it. Touchdown y'all!! But I never watched this franchise films of Final Destination. Never heard of it. But if it's violent, I gotta watch it, eventhough it's already the FINAL installment (jeez I wonder when the hell SAW films gonna ends).

Let's cut to the chase. This film is no good. The effects filled with CGI and let's face it, CGI is not cool. I bet the producers never watched SAW films or even Dawn of the Dead 2004. Old skool effects always work best for this kind of movies. But no, they prefer computers over make-up. No wonder I never heard of Final Destination franchise...it sucks!

But one point makes me think is that you can't really escape death. I find it funny when the characters try so hard to deny death. Death come in many ways so the characters died with tragic twist (grinned in escalator, hit by ambulance (how ironic) etc) and the final scene should be two characters died in an explosion while watching 3D movie. Have you ever imagined died in 3D? I say that's the coolest finale ever but no, it never happened. Damn.

p/s: Oh yea. Happy Besday to my buddy Tun Alifuddin. Ibumu merinduimu. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?