Tuesday, September 15, 2009

You're such an asshole...




The most anticipated event in music business since Grammys in February, the MTV Video Music Awards is here! Well it's not gonna be aired in our shores in a few days (we always get left behind) but still we could catch a glimpse on what happen. Yet again a very high-arrogance Kanye West made the headlines, not even winning any awards, but how?

A few years back he pissed not winning any awards with several nominations. Padan muka. He threw tantrum on MTV and after that, apologize. I'm sick of you Kanye. For this VMA he didn't stole the thunder for being a loser but objected when my girl Taylor Swift won for Best Female Video. Well just watch the video I posted.

What the hell? What is with you Kanye? He once said (approx):

The most regretful thing in my life would be that I can't watch myself performing live

OMG!! This guy such an arrogant asshole. I love his music but his attitude really blew me off. Perhaps it's just your music that great, not you Kanye. Stop living in your "me-me-and always me" world. Public is really hating you right now. Myself never gonna accept your apologies because as we all know, you gonna screw up again. Save your sorry for someone that cares. But I know there's no one left to take that.

Officially I'm no longer a Kanye West fan. I will still listen to his music but I will never buy his CD anymore. To Taylor Swift, you go girl. I never a fan of country music but you are an exception. I just got your album Fearless. You should live up to that title, fear no one, including that bastard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?