Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's silly I know...

Spoiler alert: To all my friends from KLMU, please don't take this post seriously. I'm just expressing something about KLMU and I believe in freedom of speech. Please take this as an opinion. Thank you.

Dah macam Parental Advisory dah ni...move along then...

Two days ago I received a call from KL which from the first two numbers and I figured out perhaps KLMU finally gave me a call to claim something from me. When I saw that 03 number, I thought what am I gonna tell them. Anything BS would do I guess...

It's true, a lady from KLMU was on the other side of the line. But the case was different, here's the line from her:

Saya (somebody's daughter) daripada KLMU nak menawarkan peluang belajar sambil bekerja bla bla bla...


I was confused. Two reasons why. First, why this girl calling me with an offer of a study opportunity? How come she didn't know that I was a student there? Imagine if I'm still a KLMU student, if she gave me a call it would be stupid if she offered me the offer since I already a student there. Now you can see how clueless and silly their administration are. The evil and all-about-commission Marketing Department have no idea about the existing student. Now I know every department there have no communication with each other. They just bother about themselves. No wonder I struggled there.

Second, how long does it gonna take for them to notice that I quit from there? I guess it would be eternity, since one of my amigo quit Cosmopoint (a division of KLMU) and almost a year now he never received a call from them. Wow, now you can see how troublesome they are. They don't even know what they're doing. They don't care about the students...just money makes their world go round...

I studied in UNISEL before and I thought UNISEL sucks to the bone. But it's such an eye opener when KLMU defeated UNISEL to claim the worst IPT I've been. Hands down. Now the lesson for me would be if you think the situation you've been is a deep shithole, there are other more deeper and even worse shithole than yours.

For my friends, please bear with them. I know you guys can pull this off. Finish what you started, which I have failed to do. Finish it for me guys. Get your money worth and never let them rip you off.

Your money do not grow on trees, you know it's true.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...kalo ko nk tau,
    tu la perangai Cosmopoint a.k.a KLMU
    mcm f***.. bleh dikatakan The Worst among the worst lar...

    ReplyDelete

Say what?