Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'm sorry amma...

It's been weeks (I lost count) and fasting did little thing to make me realize that I'm not eating during daytime. I never noticed the difference since at night I'm eating like there's no tomorrow. Hahaha...pretty slick ya think? I'm not the only one here. You, you and you...do the same thing right? Sure, you have like,

Oh damn. Beli already...don't want to membazir...


For me I need more food. The satisfaction over a plate of rice never make me full. Well actually it's lust that makes me feel that way (baik punye alasan). Sure there are 7 deadly sins and in this holy Ramadhan month I committed one deadly sin. MasyaAllah...so how much you guys eat everyday? Don't say you're on diet, tak baik tipu. Forget the fact that your wish is to lose weight. It's never gonna happen. With foods everywhere your stomach is the main controller of your brain. I remember when I'm in KL I always think that one dish is definitely show that you are stingy. Come on, almost 13-14 hours without food you think logically you can be full with just one dish? But after buka puasa, I know that's not true. Most human know when to stop eating. I'm one of them, but after a couple of hours I'm back in the kitchen. Eating. Ish ish...

The pic showing that I bantai my mom Raya cookies way before raya. Psst...my mom have no idea 'bout this. How can I resist that insatiable round shape? The chocolate rice on top of it? Ish, it's impossible. Aiyo, that's why la I can never lose weight (even though I never intended to). So amma, this raya day please forgive me for bantai-ing your cookies. How to susun ayat la?

Probably I should send her a Raya card. That will cool her down.

If not my head is on the chopping block...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?