Thursday, July 30, 2009

It's time...sing Forrest sing!!

Now for the most waited blog entry so far, how da hell we went through the singing contest with Mr Bala??

Million dollar question with one dollar answer: it was OK!! How can it be you ask? Well most of my friends got cold feet (even cold hands, since they were shaking when they sang) but all of us sang!!
The condition wasn't as bad as we thought (I wish it went miserably) and Bala never laugh at all. It was a surprise since Bala with all his vulgar attitude he managed to stay cool and listen without any harsh comment. I still can't believe his mouth shut tight during the tedious process.

At that time Bala asked us who wanna start first. Yours truly didn't wanna be the first person to sing. Uh uh...but luckily girls went off first and eventhough they didn't sound like Siti Nurhaliza but it was brave for them to be the first to sing. Bravo...

Actually I don't really remember the whole process since it was two days ago. I wish I write this blog earlier then we gonna have the juiciest bits from the event. But what to to, this week is hell for me, 3 mid-term exams at once! So don't really pay attention to what happen to me this week. All I know I wanna get over this exams a.s.a.p!

OK, that's it for now. Sorry 'bout the lack of info. Lupa dah...

2 comments:

  1. haha. got the chance to see bala's pic.

    anyway, apesal tiba2 ade singing contest??

    hows the bala got the guts to listen u guys nyanyi. hahahahahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaa...ckp follow blog aku...refer kat post erm...awesome...awesomely bad...

    ReplyDelete

Say what?