Friday, July 17, 2009

Erm...awesome...awesomely bad...

No, the picture on the right have nothing to do with this blog entry. No no. I only wanna show all of you that MJ still makes me go gaga and I end up paying quite a sum to get a frame picture to fit the TIME mag special commemorative edition of The King Of Pop. Haha, I finally changed back my profile picture on Facebook. I get over it that he's gone. Final farewell to the greatest artist of all time. My favourite quote from his song is Off The Wall:

So tonight, gotta leave that 9-to-5 upon the shelf/And just enjoy yourself/ Groove and let the madness in the music get to you/ Life's ain't so bad at all, if you live it off the wall

Alright, about this blog entry. Sorry if I make you guys waiting for my new entry. It's been a busy week for me. But hey weekend is here and oh hell, it's also gonna be a busy weekend for me. Assignment keeps following me wherever I go. Tired...

I haven't done any of the mid-term exam. I can't believe it's already mid-term. Gosh, the more I think bout it the more nervous I get...and last couple of days I got to prepare for the most ridiculous mid-term exam ever. Sit down and shut up, I'll tell you...

Have you ever heard the band named The Platters? I can sense more shaking than nodding. I don't blame you for not knowing this ancient band. They were popular in the 1960's, the decade where love is all around thanks to the hippies. And hey, I bet most of you were born in 1980's, the decade where ozone layer flattens due to excessive usage of hairspray (see Bon Jovi or Madonna during those days). So what's up with The Platters...here's why...

Mr. Bala figure out that writing is not so much fun at all. So he decided to pass around a couple of very retro songs (among them from The Platters, Chuck Berry, Elvis etc.) and he gonna make us sings and write on why we like the particular song. If I'm not mistaken, I'm in KLMU, not in some kind of music college...

Honestly I have no problems singing all those songs because I'm all retro. I love Elvis, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Cliff Richard and of course The Platters. But that doesn't make it right. Should an exam been done instead of singing? Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Just weird...

It's worth 10%. All those singing and why-I-like-this song thingy. It's quite a lot. Come to think of it, I were right. Mr Bala is different. Unorthodox way in making us get a few marks. It's gonna be an experience of a lifetime I bet. A bad copy of American Idol audition tape?

Haha, we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?