Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm bored...and never lovin' it...

Every Tuesday I always tell myself not to get outside. It's simply not worth my time. But every afternoon I have to drag myself out of my house. This is hands-down the hardest thing I have to do every week. What could be so hard to attend a class?

It's Mr Satish class. You get the idea. It's been almost 3 months since we entered this class and it is still the same Satish that I posted about before. He never really change. I just don't get it. Right now my will simply evaporated into thin air. No more interest in this class. Can you really call this a class? Barely...

I dunno what do I have to do to get my money's worth. Right now I'm in his class typing this blog entry. I'm simply lost interest on what happen in this class. I tried to push myself to "learn" whatever he's showing us but I can't push myself to do something useless. I'm not gonna simply follow what he's showing us because he never explain what is it for. The point of doing all those things that he teach us.

I'm leaving now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?