Monday, August 17, 2009

If today was your last day...

I don't like hospital. Going there means that you're sick or visiting somebody who is sick. Let's face it y'all, none of us like hospital. It's the place of sadness. This is where people finally meet their Creator. Do you know when you going to meet yours?

I went to hospitals a few times before, and it crushed my heart when I saw family members crying over their loved ones. I felt like this is hell, where sadness and misery comes hand-in-hand. Well, yesterday it was super scary. Hospital is where I gotta be. I have to. Hospital or die...

I got this fever on Friday and it's still lingers on me. It never really go away. I'm not optimistic, and with this stupid voice keep reminding me I probably die of H1N1. Then I think what if today is my last day...have I live my life to the fullest? Far from it...far...

Time passes by with us failed to make the best of it. We always want to be on the other side, where suffering has ended. I can't imagine myself the next week, will I still be alive? Will I able to see my family again? My friends? Too much...

When I only diagnosed with just regular fever, it was a relief. I'm not going yet, but I never know when I really going. Don't get carried away with this world. It's only temporary. Death is for sure, never ever doubt it.

Have you prepared yourself for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?