Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's finally here...

Well 6 hours ago I was having one of the most expensive dinner with my brother Zuhairi. It was filled with sadness but nobody can tell that. All I know was it should be memorable, since I'm going to KL for my degree. I still can't believe tonight would be my last day in Penang. I've spent a year here and still feels like yesterday I came back from KL after diploma.

I had to leave early because I was getting emo by the minute. The moment Karthik ask this question...

Izuan, hang OK tak?


I know I had to get out of there. I can't really hide my feelings. You read me like a book. But it wasn't that bad. Saying goodbye never my best asset. I tried to keep it casual when I said goodbye to most people in GSC. But the hardest would be Zuhairi, Yusri, Danial, Andri and of course Ms Grace. I gave Ms Grace a book as a farewell present. Honestly I will never repay her. If she never gave me this job, I would never know them. It would be a bummer to miss all these friendship in my life.

I finally convinced Zuhairi to either to continue his study in UNISEL or KLMU. I really hope he choose either one because time is running out and I want him to have a place to study since everybody's leaving for studies. He can't miss out. Never.

I feel like I've done my part before leaving. I know I can do more but I did my best. Six months spent in GSC is definitely time well spend. Right now I'm on my way to KL, which only miles away (not exactly) and new experience is waiting for me. I'll let you know how is it later. For now Taylor Swift finally got me with Love Story. I took me forever to download pop version of that song since I have very strict "no-country" policy. Guess I have to rethink about that policy...no lah...that policy still standing. No even for Taylor Swift...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?