Friday, June 26, 2009

Gone too soon...

When I woke up this morning, it never thought I would be reading headlines "Michael Jackson died at 50". It was utterly shocking. I thought it was only a rumour that always happen in Hollywood. But when Yahoo! page displayed the story, it was devastating. I can't believe one of the most loved music icon left this world without any warning. I still can't believe he's gone.

I knew Michael Jackson since I were a child. His first video that caught my attention was "Ghosts", 40 minutes-plus epic that listed in Guinness World Records for the longest music video. I watched that video over and over and it introduced me to the one of the most influential music icon of all time. His lifestyle never caught my attention and so does his never-ending court problems. His elaborate music videos and infectious music that really put MJ deep inside my heart. No other male artists can change the world like he is. Sure there are more great male legends like Bob Marley and Elvis Presley but they never make us realize what really happening to this world. Try to listen to "Man In The Mirror" and "Earth Song".

I will forever remember today, Friday 26th of June 2009 (Malaysian date) the day Michael Jackson died. Now I think I know how the world felt when Elvis or Bob Marley died. Honestly I still can't believe this ridiculous truth. He will forever remain in my heart as the King Of Pop.

1 comment:

  1. same la..aku pon...start minat Jacko since 1st time aku tgk MV Ghosts...stylo gila..

    sedey nyer...rasa macam hilang sebelah anggota..uwaa

    ReplyDelete

Say what?