Friday, February 5, 2010

Can I f*** you today? Erm, jap nak pikir....

I can't believe my eyes when I read the controversial stories regarding sodomy charges of you-know-who. The first day filled with HUGE bombshells from you-know-who's-been-sodomized. But honestly, this is where public media can't really hide the exact phrase that you-know-who's-been-sodomized said.

Adiela yang kini berada di U.K sila rojok akhbar di Tenet ye...I'm just worried you probably lost right now...hehe...

It's really freaking me out to write about this entry since the police probably a loyal follower of my blog.

Dah cukup takat ni...takut aku...

(Nama telah ditapis bagi mengelakkan aku you-know-what-will-happen)

3 comments:

  1. fatma shada: hoho...kene baca paper la kau ni...

    qas bini org: haha, xleh komen sini...kang kene cerkup ngan bond pulak...

    ReplyDelete

Say what?