Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh lelaki kenapa?

I've been out of dating game for over a year and a half now. Does it bother me? Sometimes. My other half is yet to be found and perhaps for some people it's such a must to be the perfect other-half. Yes, relationship is vital in life but it's also the most painful experience you'll ever tasted.

One thing that really makes me crazy is why men are so easy of infidelity?

I, Mohd Izuan the forever owner of this blog is a male. I've been in love several times and it's always struck me when most of my guyfrens who are attached still find it amusing checking other girls. I swear I never did that and never will. I never asked them why in such way they're behaving. It's just plain weird. Perhaps their other half are not good enough so that checking other girls completely a must? Explain this bullshit to me. When my female friends complain to me about their boyfriends infidelity, I can't really explain why. Why men behaving this way? Is it so hard to stay loyal? I bet dogs can be ten times loyal rather than them.

I've read a lot of psychology books and didn't really found the answer. Even watching Oprah doesn't help. But I did found some clues that you girls can take:

a) Guys are visual. So a pretty scenery is damn important to us.
b) We don't like rhymes or riddles. Want something, tell it STRAIGHT to our face.
c) Don't be our mama. So stop scolding or controlling like a mother.
d) Appreciation. A simple "thank you" is enough if we did anything nice for you girls.
e) More communication. Less talking means more likely the relationship gonna fall apart.
f) Let down your guard. If you're a "ego-ish" type (means no touchy-feely) you should change it immediately. Guys can do that, but not girls. Touchy-feely is a must.

So there you have it. Should these tips help you in your relationship? I hope so. I'm not attched now so can't really experimenting. So you out there if you're attached try it on. If it works, glad I could help. If not, get it over with and move on.

Lots of fish in the sea you know...hint hint...hahaha...chow

Oh sebelum lupe...oh Tuah3, blog tuan hamba telah di-block jadi hamba tidak boleh membacanya lagi...harap dibenarkan...babai...

2 comments:

  1. jatey2 gini. doh pupuh. hahaha

    style tak aku ckp camni????

    ReplyDelete
  2. udah la...anda orang Jawa ye...beringat ye...haha

    ReplyDelete

Say what?