Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 2: #quitter always wins


Dear cigarette(s),

This is an open letter to you. The day you came to my life a year ago it was a mistake. That day you still cost RM6++ for a pack of 16. Now you cost RM10 for a pack of 20. Even I clearly know I was burning money by getting you it always fun when you're around. The picture as gloomy as my mood...

This morning without you is just a pain. Something is missing, I told myself. It was a sad morning. Working night shift is lonesome. No more puffing with coffee in my hand, looking towards Maybank Tower. Nicotine and caffeine fix can't be together no more.

It's 48 hours and counting. I love you but this relationship must stop. This is a bad romance, you know that. I'm not letting myself go so goodbye to you. You sure tempting me again and again but enough. I'm walking away from this toxic relationship. You are my Bobby Brown.

It was fun when you're around. But good things (is it?) must come to an end. I'm glad it ends, just forward is the way to go, and you ain't comin' with me.

Sincerely missing you like crazy,
demetrius02


UPDATE 11:51 PM: Shit, I'm struggling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?