Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yea, can't wait...

PARENTAL ADVISORY: THIS POST CONTAINS SARCASM TO CAR OWNERS/USERS AND KL CITIZENS. READING THIS POST WILL MAKE YOU IRRITATE AND WILL MAKE YOU BANGING YOUR TABLE WITH YOUR FISTS.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

For those who taking public transport, this post means nothing to you. As for car users, this post probably means something to you. But for motorists, this post gonna make you nodding to (almost) every sentences I'm about to write (or type).

I spent little time of my life driving. I got driving license, but the car is what I lacked. Mostly what I see is that driving is for the spoiled or rich fellas. They need to have roof over their head eventhough it's outside and pure air-con is the only way to make them feel alive. Haih, for me I will only drive if my dad rembat my motobike when I'm asleep or raining.

No, this post is not about why I hate driving. It's the road that makes me wanna express my feelings. I live in KL for 3 months and only God knows how pissed I am for the awful road condition there. I lived in Sentul area and it was like lots of asteroid landed of the roads. Going through that road everyday made me thinking about Armageddon, Deep Impact etc. It's mostly jammed everywhere and everytime plus with the patchy road conditions it's like icing on the cake. On the opposite side that is. Dooms day probably come early. When I returned home to Penang, it's still happening. It's everywhere.

Car users probably don't feel the deep and nasty holes too much, since four-wheeled absorb impact better than two-wheeled vehicle. Argh, I can declare that this country have the most terrible road condition ever. When the road will appear like they just been dropped from heaven? Election day.

Yes, that time politicians will appear out of nowhere and talking like they are gods. I'm good, the best, people first and all those bullshit keeps on coming. Well during this time they don't just talk, but walk the walk. Roads are all modified and we can finally see development. But after that, people have to wait 5 years until the next repair. How hypocrite.

My frens, you guys mostly have the most experience when applying for student loans. You need authentication for all your certificates etc and you have been turned down. How suck was that? My dad had been there. He came home in anger and furiously cursing that particular guy. Haha, and I heard most stories from you guys too. The conclusion, this is Malaysia. Hypocrites and money make this country go round.

I can't wait for election day. No that I'm gonna vote, it's just when I laugh to the politicians when they talking like crazy, the development finally moving and I can ignored the news on TV. Who rule the nation? What's the difference? They are all the same. Blabbering idiots with cash signs written on their forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?