Thursday, April 30, 2009

Adoi...dah dekat ni...

Oh no. Dateline for my 5's thing is getting closer by the day. I wonder and also very worried if I ever finished the whole thing on time. Things getting better but time always been my worst enemy. The situation is no so good because all blockbuster movies are starting to hit our cinema so less time to spend on our project.

I arrived home at 2-something am last night (or last morning?) and my head filled with problemos. Well I got a team but how am I gonna ask them for help? I am very proud person and getting help is definitely not my expertise. I rather do things on my own and I don't have to wait for people to finish something. I'm also a bit of a control-freak. I want what I want. That's it. But hell, this proud thing does not result one great life. It sucks.

My very-helpful manager Ms Grace try to convince me to ask them for help but when I tried, it's never been enjoyable. But at least I tried. Never say no for sure.

Today I will try to finish everything that I can.

P/s: Dear proud, please let down your guard. Help me to finish this project. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?