Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Manic Monday

I woke up early today with nothing much to do. Tried go get back to sleep, but as always my head kept me awake with a lot of stuff such as the 5’s ideas (which work related stuff folks) and when the hell I’m going to update my MP3 collection. First thing first, I haven’t filled up my MARA application form. Hmm, too much they ask in one form, which looks more like investigation form rather than a study loan form.

Argh, Nisha (Cosmopoint employee) already called me a few hours ago to ask when I’m gonna pickup my offer letter and of course, she also asked about the MARA form. All I know I don’t wanna fill it now. No mood lah. What shall I do? I know, listen to MP3 lah!! How predictable…

It’s almost 1.30 pm now and yes, today it’s back to GSC. I’m praying everyday not to get cranky or crazy customers. But come to think of it, I kinda enjoy arguing with these types of customers. They are wrong (can’t they read cinema rules??) but still find way to claim they on the “innocent” side. Bullshit. I know if customers want to argue, I’m going to win. Just call my manager; they will also prove I’m right. By arguing when they are wrong, these idiots don’t realize they are humiliating themselves. Here’s a newsflash for you; SHUT THE HELL UP AND JUST FOLLOW THE RULES! Or perhaps they do know they are humiliated by themselves and enjoy doing it. Bravo idiots!

I’m proud to work in customer service field. It makes my skin thicker every single day. You want to shout? Sure, or how about cursing? Being sarcasm is really my favourite. It’s my language baby. You start, and then you better prepare for the “payback time”. Oh it’s hurt doesn’t it? Ouch!

In a few hours I’m gonna start my shift. Unlike most people, I like Monday. That’s when cranky customers mostly don’t exist. Less people mean fewer problems. Ah, I LIKE MONDAY!!

P/s: I just got a netbook yesterday…four figures and look good. Aye carumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?