Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mo money mo problems

I promised myself to save RM10K and only then I will get myself a car. I've survived a year in KL without a car and it doesn't make any sense if I get one now. But when you can afford the monthly payment, it become almost unavoidable.

But I broke that promise last Wednesday when I placed an order for a car. No matter what car it is, it's still give me goosebumps when thinking about the monthly payment that I'm stuck with for the next 10 years.

My goal would probably living this life with no debt, but I know that without debt, your life would be suck. You can't afford everything in cash, so loaning is the way to colour your life a little bit. But that colour could be dimmed one since you end up with less money.

It's damn right what they say, when you have more money does not make you happier. But I know this gotta happen since I am an adult and I can do this responsibility. Hard but I gotta do it.

Last but not least, happy fasting everyone!

1 comment:

Say what?