Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm sick

I'm not gonna talk about Bersih 2.0 here. You and I know what happened. I told you that Malaysia is turning into China. Bersih 2.0 gathering became China's 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, except this time only one casualty recorded and the "law enforcers" done nothing, u gotta YouTube it. Moving on....

Y'all know I quit smoking and it's been hard. Quitting something that had become your daily routine will severely affects your life. My body oddly feeling more sick every day. Wait the minute, doesn't quit smoking makes you healthier? 

I guess not. According to my friend the body already used to nicotine and when nicotine gone, that's when it'll gone haywire. Really? Let's see, nicotine is bad, but when you ditch it, you feel sick? No sense to me whatsoever.

Sure, I'll have occasional puff once in a while but honestly my craving for nicotine fix are lessen each day.  Good news after all. 

Except I'm sick, and there's no drug for it, only nicotine.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?